Top 10 Corporate Event Ideas
The project The showcase of talent, supported by Cariplo Foundation and created by The Forge BIC and the Province of Milan, born from the desire to channel the creative energy that young people are carriers in initiatives that are a richness and a stimulus for the local community.
The project aims to connect the world of youth creativity and the business world outside of the logic of a strictly economic.
The aim is to bring the power of the artistic and cultural creations of the young, with their full freedom of expression, in the corporate world to give birth to a contamination between reality usually distant and not communicating.
1) Call "GIVE HOME A 10 CREATIVE IDEAS, 2nd edition - The showcase of talent"
This action aims to foster the development of creative ideas and projects with strong innovative content by supporting 10 creative ideas promoted by young people selected through a tender promoted by the Province of Milan.
The action is aimed at young single or in group able to present a project idea in the following fields of creativity: design (product, interior, graphic, web, fashion), fashion, visual communication, multimedia, photography and / or audio and video production.
The 10 best ideas selected will be able to:
1) take advantage of the space and services provided by the new Creative Hub via Soderini - Milan;
2) explain the site "Showcase of Talent" projects / products and services provided;
3) participate in meetings and exchanges of experience with consolidated companies and business start-up of the sector;
4) present the projects selected as part of a public event.
In addition, 10 projects will receive a prize of € 1, 000 each.
• Blanco Eros - CREATIVE WORKSHOP GEPPETTO
• Casciani Daria - SOLACT
• Beech Lorenzo - TRACKS
• Garibaldo Luke Francis - J'ECO
• Giuliana Valeria - DE DE BUMP BUMP
• Daniele Milani - PIXEL UP
• Molatore Octavia - THE CITY 'WEARS HIS PEOPLE
• Muriglio Joseph - ARMADILLO
• Santanocito Adriana Maria - ORANGE FIBER
• Solmi Mauro - GIRELLA
2) Meeting between the creative and his patron
This action aims to promote contact between creative and medium-sized or large firms that can initiate innovative forms of collaboration.
Through the technological platform and scouting activities will be facilitated contact between targeted and creative businesses.
Businesses will be able to use or commission works for business purposes such as events, promotional campaigns etc ... or apply to become patrons of the arts by supporting the most promising creative.
The same business space will be made available to young creatives to provide opportunities for artistic expression and encourage the enjoyment by persons (employees, customers, suppliers) who do not usually attend art spaces.
3) Networking between young designers and companies
This action aims to develop actions of networking between young and innovative start-ups or companies that help young people to develop skills and competencies, including in terms of common projects.
The creation of local networks, both informative and projects, it is a widespread phenomenon among the young and spontaneous.
However their innovative ideas can be better exploited through the development of structured opportunities and specially promoted by the "connect" with other socio-economic and cultural conditions of the Milan area.